Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Powder Blue Ombre - Emerald Wigs Emporium


Got this incredibly gorgeous wig from Emerald Wigs Emporium not too long ago and of course I have to tell you all about it! ❤ 


I am one of their lucky models but my review will be 100% honest.

When I first picked it up, it felt a bit thin in my hands but I came to realize that that was a good thing.
It looks very full and lush when it's on but it feels very thin and light on my head, which makes it very very comfortable to wear.
I often forget I'm even wearing a wig with it on me.

The color is amazing, it's a bit more green in real life (closer to the color on their mannequin head) but it turned out this way when I took the pictures and edited them and I think they turnet out great!
Link to the product:
http://emeraldwigsemporium.com/product/powder-blue-ombre/

If you'd like to look at the color a bit closer, check out this video review on youtube by Fubuki Cosplay!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE1a1o8J48I

It's a good way to see how it looks in real life and how you can make it pop in pictures!
❤
It's great for everyday use and fashionshoots! I've gotten tons of compliments.
I completely recommend them for all your wig needs, you will get great quality, great style and great communication!

❤❤❤❤❤ Rating - 5/5 Hearts 





- Saicachii

No comments:

Post a Comment